Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We've been supportin' each other this far!

Too tired last night, again couldn't sleep well. I think this was also partly due to the visit of my period.

Anyway, lying on bed, starting to think lots of things. Couldn't remember most of them by now, but one thing. I was counting, how many years we have been together. Although we started in August in 2000, but we broke up at the end of the year, and then back together in the following year. Well, I guessed then I could start counting from 2001.

2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2009.

This is December of 2009. And, wow, we have made this far together for 9 years. Couldn't believe that! #^_^#

Hmm, in fact, the more unbelievable thing is that we are still as sweet as before. I am grateful to have this relationship as it accompany me for such a long time. Couldn't imagine if it wasn't here with me. Ha ha, this suddenly recalls me to the recent topic or funny stuff we have: I know you need my support.

We have always come out with new topic that become a trend in our lives. Once this trend has gone, we will come out with another again. Looks like our relationship is such a fashionable stuff that we would never be bored by it. I like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment